Friday, September 28, 2012

Dresden love

I now live in Dresden, the capital city of Saxony in Germany!


When I became a registered resident I got a bag with everything to know about Dresden and even a welcome newspaper!


The picture the government has of me...


Being a nanny, I tried to be a good cook.
My dough ball turned our to be a glob of stickiness. 
FYI: I tried making biscuits. 


They are in such funny shapes because the dough was so sticky I had to scrap it off.
Fluffy/ flaky biscuits? Not today.


The outside was baked but not the inside so I had to cut them and put them back in the oven.
Needless to say, those didn't last until the next morning... they went into the garbage.




My first Saturday in Dresden!
Adventuring with the Fam :)




I didn't even spot this, but when it was pointed out, photo time!



Precious!


Opera house!


Oma, "Papa", Tom and me.


This was taken when I did my first solo bike ride along the river Elbe, about an hour from the city center.


Back in the city center!



An adventure day with Tom!


Frauenkirsche, this square is always packed.


Top of the church!




I love my new city!